Ultimate Knife Confidence Workshop
|All Ingredients, Materials And Guidance|
You don’t need to be able to chop at chef speeds to cook well, but learning how to use knives to their best effect in the kitchen will massively boost your cooking, making it more effective and enjoyable.
Our knife skills class will teach you how to select, use and maintain the correct knife from the basic cooks’ knife set including sharpening, chopping, filleting and other fundamental chef techniques, as well as working with fish.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to select and use various knives safely and efficiently. Throughout you’ll also be cooking up a delicious two-course meal which you then get to enjoy. If you want to sharpen your knife skills then this course is for you.
- Knife selection for various tasks
- How to use knives with confidence
- Classic chopping, dicing, cutting & slicing
- Knife sharpening & maintenance
- Knife safety and speed
- Caramelised Onion Soup with Parmesan Croutons
- Roasted Red Pepper, Courgette and Aubergine Salad with Basil Oil
- Baked Sea Bream/Bass with Tomato, Chilli and Red Onion Salsa