With a Double Compress effect the T-shirt for aquatic sports exerts a constant compression throughout the anatomy of the athlete.The confection in honeycomb exerts 15% more pressure in those areas where the muscles work, improving blood circulation. In these areas, this action favors the action of these muscles and their recovery after exercise.The honeycomb fabric increases the body stability of the athlete.
With zip on the chest for moments of great effort and heat.
The garment has a back pocket with zipper for the gel, bars, keys, money or even the mobile.
The technical development of this garment is based on two very important pillars:
1. Material: DRYEXPAND + Double Compress
It is a very technical fabric whose benefits are:
– Great elasticity and comfort that favors the freedom of movement of the athlete.
– Minimum compression that improves the performance and stability of the athlete.
– 15% more compression in those areas that require it thanks to the honeycomb fabric: Trapeze, triceps, forearm and abdominals.
– With the honeycomb around the waist and spine we achieve greater stability in the most crucial moments and fatigue.
– Breathable and fast drying.
– UPF50 solar protection + Ultraviolet protection.
– Super dry skin that prevents water from penetrating the fabric. Important feature for the garment does not take weight and keep the body of the athlete at a constant temperature of 37ºC.
– The front zipper offers freedom of movement and improves breathing during great efforts. Its self-locking system prevents chafing and keeps the zipper in place
– Elastic collar that maximizes protection and prevents chafing
– The sleeves are designed with extremely soft and comfortable fiber that allows maximum freedom of movement.
2. Construction: Seamless, Heat-sealing.
The garment does not have seams that can produce irritations on the skin of the athlete due to friction after time in contact with water. It is made using the technique of heat sealing.
It is a garment to wear as a main item or as a complement under the neoprene.
The silicone inserts on the inside of the garment both on the waist and on the sleeve keep it perfectly positioned on the body of the athlete with constant compression.