Create The Vintage Look to an Upcycled Frame
|Guidance, Materials, Tools, Refreshments, Small Class Size|
|All Levels, Beginners, Teens Welcome (13-18)|
Learn how to transform and update tired unloved furniture with chalk paint. You will be amazed at the transformation of your pieces and will soon become addicted to the rewards of chalk paint! Learn the basic techniques to create the vintage look and take home your own upcycled frame to treasure! What You Will Learn
- 5 different painting techniques
- How to create the distressed shabby chic look
What You Will Do
- Paint the techniques on a board, to take home and use as future reference.
- Upcycle a vintage picture frame (frame included in the cost)
- Use various chalk paints, waxes and finishes.
Do Good, Feel Good Reduce your carbon footprint by bringing back to life a used or reclaimed material. Leave the session with your upcycled creation and a proud feeling for contributing to a more sustainable world.
Ask a Question
Address: Craft My Day, South West London Joanna House, 34 Central Road KT4 8JB Worcester ParkCraft My Day